Phone: 215-649-7395

March 2018 Archives

What can I do if I cannot afford support payments?

Sometimes things can happen in life that makes it hard for you to pay child support. You might have lost a job, developed a serious medical condition that requires expensive treatment or simply fallen on hard times in Montgomery and Bucks counties and in Philadelphia. Though you are willing to pay child support to your ex, the amount you must pay might be too high. 

Email Us For A Response

Set Up A Free Consultation Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Jenkintown Office
410 Old York Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046

Phone: 215-649-7395
Fax: 215-572-0625
Jenkintown Law Office Map

Philadelphia Office
1500 Walnut Street
Suite 1340
Philadelphia, PA 19102

Map & Directions

Graff & Associates, LLC