Your First Consultation With Us
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably never needed the services of a lawyer before. This is likely the first time in your life that you’d had to search for a law firm, scrolling through countless websites and hoping to find someone you can trust to resolve your legal concerns. You may feel uncertain and reluctant, not knowing what to expect.
At Graff & Associates, LLC, we understand, and we want to set your mind at ease. Here are a few things you should know upfront about the first consultation:
- It’s free and confidential. You don’t have to pay anything to sit down with one of our lawyers and discuss your situation. Plus, the attorney-client privilege means that everything you tell us will stay within our walls.
- The atmosphere is welcoming. We work hard to make our offices comfortable, helping you relax.
- You don’t have to come on a weekday. We are glad to offer consultations on Saturdays, if you can’t visit our Jenkintown or Philadelphia office during normal business hours.
- We take a team approach. Although you will meet one of our lawyers during your first consultation, you won’t be limited to interacting solely with that attorney. Our team approach means that even if your lawyer is in court, you can speak with someone else who fully understands your case and can address your concerns.
- We’re in it to win it. We certainly can’t guarantee a certain outcome — no one knows precisely what a Pennsylvania judge will decide or what the other side will do — but we will vigorously advocate for the best results possible. We negotiate strategically when we can to save you money and keep you in control of the results. However, we are not afraid to take your case to court if necessary.